Saturday, September 09, 2006

APPLE BOY VS MICROSOFT MAN

Watch the video
TV ads rarely amuse me. However, Apple's series of ads making fun of Microsoft are genuinely clever. Friends enthusiastically say, "Did you see the one where...?" So, to make life easy for Mac fanatics eager to torture PC victims, I thought it would be entertaining to to gather all the funny stuff and put it where you could view it & share it and/or love and hate it! These are on the Apple home page. It would be fun for those who are into "remixing stuff" or doing parodies to play around with this material. Leave a rating and a comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger kitykity said...

Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't seen a lot of these yet. I'm still very on the fence about buying a Mac, but I think cost is going to be the one thing that's going to keep me a PC person.

6:12 AM  
Blogger David Wallace Croft said...

Cool. Thanks.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home