Monday, October 09, 2006

MOP MAN'S PITCH : Peddling Mops For Money !

Watch the video
Pitching a product in a public place requires a dynamic performance & compelling commentary. Mop Man invents a twin-sister for Tarzan and alerts us to the dangers of sniffing citrus-scented Mr. Clean. I was filming Mop Man and he knew it. After this spectacular performance, I interviewed this street clown & his wife which I posted as "MOP MAN MADNESS". To enhance the whimsical "cat-and-mouse" game that developed during that interview, I noted some of his points and techniques and even added a little commentary of my own. A funny thing happened during the few hours I spent editing this tape. I actually developed a desire to buy a Glide Mop!! TRUE! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger jonny goldstein said...

Great piece Randy. I love watching skilled sales people. It's probably one of the oldest forms of theater.

10:19 AM  
Blogger sink sink socks said...

The group of dreams to which the two last mentioned belong, having ascontent the death of beloved relatives, analsex sex will be considered again underthe head of Typical Dreams.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home