Thursday, May 28, 2009

FREE CIGARETTES - LOW COST HELP FOR YOUR FRIENDS

his shocking documentary is quite real. Being a non-smoker empowers me to do things others would be embarrassed to do. In fact, I enjoy embarrassing my friends scrounging for butts. I'm famous for being a butt scrounger. Here we have an exciting documentary about how I help my friends. It was my little pocket camera & I've never done this type of self-expose before...but what do you expect from a butt scrounger.
Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

1 Comments:

Blogger ChrisP said...

Quitting smoking is the MOST important decision you'll ever make in your life, for you and your loved ones. It is better to start Now, because the longer you stay on it, the more damage it will do to your body.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home