Monday, April 03, 2006

CALL ME "BITCH" (Randy Wicker Reporting) Videobloggingweek2006 Day 2


Watch the video
Forgive the nudity.

This is a really dangerous videoblogging. This vlog, a politically incorrect memoir, will either make my reputation or destroy it. Frankly, I've transcended such worries. I've always loved living dangerously. Vlogging dangerously comes naturally to me.

Sorry the tits pictured above go a bit flat during closer inspection. They were just the bait I knew would draw you animal types in.

Enjoy this visit with one hot little bitch. Laughter is encouraged. Masturbation is simply not allowed.

Subscribe to my feed by clicking the button on the right. CLICK QUICKTIME (one of the options at the bottom) TO MAKE SURE THIS PASSION OF THE FLESH LOADS AND PLAYS.

Stay tuned for more fabulous stuff during Videoblogging Week 2006 (why didn't they call it "vlogging week 2006".

Please dare to leave feedback, even of a frightened and hateful sort. I promise I will delete nothing, no matter how insulting and foul. Let your venom flow!

http://www.randywickerreporting.blogspot.com

Vloggingly yours,

Randy Wicker


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home